Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog right after Christmas, so of course that's what I'm going to post about first. I had a really awesome Christmas. I was so exited to wake up and go downstairs and see that I had gotten what I wanted, an iPod touch!!
Thank you Santa!!
   I also got a big pack of applesauce pouches that I love. My sister Lila got a keyboard piano. She was sooo happy. She had been wanting a piano for months!
She also got a giant Toblerone like my brother Ethan and I. Ethan got a lot of gifts. He got 2 Lego sets, a giant stuffed panda bear, a remote control car, and a magic set.
Between the awesome gifts and my awesome family, this was the most awesome Christmas ever!!






MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Blog Mbop! Can't wait to see all the others you will come up with.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emry you are such a great little blogger. I'll have Jackson check it out. Thanks to your dad's comment I have the Hansen song stuck in my head. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask your dad and I bet he'll sing it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You started your own blog! Woo hoo! Good for you! Now, I just need to get mine up to date, don't I?

    ReplyDelete